Creating a camp in LifeAfterIf you want to have a control over the camp as a major, then you need to create your own. This has several benefits, but is involved and you will need support from others.
How to Create a campTo start with you, you will need to have at least completed the initial tutorial (or skipped them) and reached the Private Camp quest stage of the game. This is the point where you will meet the administrator of the NPC called Billy who is located at the commerce bureau in the town (101).
Billy will give you several options with more information about the private camp and the option to join an existing camp, but in this case we want the option to create a new camp.
To create the camp there is a cost. The cost is divided amongst yourself is a number of people who are involved in setting up a camp with more then one person. As the creator and major of the town you will need to have a minimum of 60% of the cost which is 18500 gold bars. You can choose to spend more, up to 80% of the cost but you will still need support for the rest of the start up fee. This will be shown in the application form.
You are able to choose the number of other camp start up players who will need to contribute to funds. This will affect how much gold each one will need to pay to join. for example if you have contributed 60%, leaving 40% to be shared with the other supporters and you choose to be required then they will need to pay 5% of the total camp cost per. For this fee though they will be granted guaranteed camp membership.
Once you have paid the cost and completed the application will be approved but not yet created. The camp will now be listed as available to support and join (see How to join or leave a camp). Once you have the supporters, your camp will be created and you will be notified. You can check in with Billy again to view the progress of your camp application.
That's how to create a camp on the LifeAfter game. If you have another opinion, you can discuss it in the discussion column below.